This is high time for preparation for examinations. This is the time full of confusion , fear like –
1.should I prepare for my boards exams only ?
2. How can I prepare simultaneously for my competitive exams ?
The intense pressure on students mind can divert him from studies or this chaos drag him towards low grade performance.
Don’t get panic . Remember –
“In difficult situation don’t cry but try”
Follow these simple steps –
1. Try to find your weak & strong areas in studies.
2. Daily, prepare content wise time table for next day. You should give 45 mint at least for the revision of your strong topics & minimum 1:30 hr. for your weak topics.
3. Don’t ignore any important subject . At least two of your important subjects should be covered daily .
4. Also try to study in night , because at that time no disturbance is there & concentration is on its peak.
5. Student Should opt for regular tests , in their weak subject .This will help in built up of your confidence.
6.Try to eat vegetable salad more & more this increase concentration & removes lazyness.
7.Regular revision is must for all subjects.
8. Last but not least , Never get overconfident in studies. Never think that you know complete about a subject but keep on trying for learning new things.